Error - Unable to load crystal report in C#.net (CrystalReportsRedist2008_x86.msm)
Crystal Report Deployment and Merge Module in Visual Studio 2008
I already finished my app and now i deployed it using Set-up Wizard. But when i installed my app to my computer, the Crystal Report didn't work. It says Load Report Failed/ Unable to load crystal report.
While creating Setup of Application you should add Prerequisites of Crystal Report. For this:
- Click Right Mouse button on Setup Project.
- A setup Property Page Will display. Click on Prerequisites button.
- Collection Of Prerequisites will display. If You are using VS-2008, Click of CheckBox "CrystalReport basis for visual Studio 2008". And Click on OK.
- Now you can build your Setup Project.
- The setup file itself installs required components for viewing Crystal Report on clients computer. I hope it will work out for you.
Error - Unable to load crystal report in C#.net (CrystalReportsRedist2008_x86.msm) Reviewed by Ravi Kumar on 12:28:00 AM Rating: