Error - your feed filesize is larger than 576k
Troubleshoot Error - Your feed filesize is larger than 576K
Some time you will get Error like: "Your feed file size is larger than 576K. You need to reduce its size in order for FeedBurner to process it." This happens when original feed from your blog if it is greater than 576K in size.
How to solve this?
- Sign in to your FeedBurner account.
- At the dashboard, click on the feed in which you are facing problem.
- Now click on Edit feed details just below your feed name.
- In "Original feed" area, add "?max-results=3" at the last of that feed.
- Ex:- http://etchpulse.com/feeds/posts/default?max-results=3
- Now press Save Feed Details
Note: You can increase the feed result by increasing the number. That means if you want to see 10 results instead of 3 the change 3 to 10(?max-results=10).