GME - Google Maps Engine Data Flow Diagram
In my previous article I explained about GME (Google Maps Engine) - What is GME?, Working Process, Key Capabilities of Google Maps Engine. Here in this article I will explain Data Flow Diagram and Services launched by Goolge.
Data Flow Diagram
Find the graphical representation (DFD) of Google Maps Engine below, It will let you know how our data flow in Google Maps Engine (GME):
- Imagery (Especially if they have lots of it)
- Big or small
- More static than dynamic
- Less interactive applications
But you can have dynamic data and interactive applications.
- Use the API (100,000 features when accessed by the GME API)
- Use KML URL layers
- Use DynamicMapsEngine layers
Google Maps Engine ServicesGoogle have launched following enterprise services:-
- GME API with Enterprise Service Level Agreement.
- DynamicMapsEngineLayer Maps API client side rendering and events for GME vectors
- Custom Icons
- Larger Vector Tables
- CSV Geocoding, Data Editing
- Portable Off-line Maps
- Imagery Referencing Tools (Easily position and reference your floor plan or other imagery data)
- Thematic Styling (Using colour ramps)
GME - Google Maps Engine Data Flow Diagram Reviewed by Ravi Kumar on 12:18:00 PM Rating: